Eurasian Harm Reduction Network (EHRN) – an international organization working in the field of charity and implementation of socially significant projects is looking for a finance officer.
EHRN expects successful candidate to have the following skills and credentials:
- University/college degree (e.g. in finance/accounting or relevant fields).
- At least 3 years of professional experience in finance.
- At least 1 year of experience in working with grant agreement, donation and international donor‘s organizations (Global Fund to Fight AIDS, TB and Malaria, etc.).
- Preferred experience in working with non-profit/NGO sector, donation and international donor‘s organizations.
- Preferred experience in the preparation of different types of contracts (grant, service, etc.).
- Excellent command of Russian (oral and written), good English (written). Languages of communication with partners: Russian and English.
- Ability to read and understand the legal, regulatory documents, the requirements of donor organizations in English and Russian languages.
- Work with large volumes of information.
- Excellent problem-solving and time management skills and ability to prioritize/multi-task;
- Stress tolerance.
- Ability to travel abroad for work, occasionally involving weekends and holidays.
An international work environment.
Good facilities to work in a modern office.
Competitive remuneration package.
Please send your CV with the position title to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org before August 10, 2017.
More information on can be found in the document below: