The announcement of the small grants program "Through Peers' Efforts-7" determines the rules and procedures for applicants. It was launched by the Eurasian Harm Reduction Network (EHRN) and the Eurasian Network of People Who Use Drugs (ENPUD). The Program is financed by the Robert Carr Civil Socity Networks Fund (RCNF) and aims to support community organizations and initiative groups of people who use drugs and clients of opioid substitution therapy in Eastern Europe and Central Asia.
The program is announced within the framework of the "Strengthening Civil Society Advocacy for Critical Enablers of the HIV Response for People Who Use Drugs" Project , funded by RCNF.
The main goal of the grant program is to strengthen interaction between networks and organizations and increase the expertise of PWUD and OST clients to help achieve a more humane drug policy and respect for human rights in EECA.
The program's overall budget is $20,000. One grant can not exceed $4 000.
A total of five small grants are planned for the period of four to six months. Grant's framework – start after July 1st 2017; all activities should be completed before December 31st 2017.
Organizations and initiative groups must come from the following countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine and Estonia.
Application conditions and requirements are here.
Application forms can be downloaded here.
- The application form must be filled in in either Russian or English .
- The application form must be accompanied by supporting documents.
- Only complete packages of documents will be accepted
- Documents to be submitted by email only.
- Applications sent after 24:00 Vilnius time on June 9th, 2017 will not be considered.
- The application form will be provided in the Microsoft Word format. All additional documents must be submitted as scanned copies of the original documents (in the ".pdf" or ".jpg" format).
- EHRN and ENPUD reserve the right to require additional materials or information from the applicants to confirm or clarify the information stated in the application form.
- The list of successful applicants will be published on EHRN and ENPUD websites and sent to applicants by email.
- The completed application form and the set of supporting documents must be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com with the subject "Through Peers' Efforts-7, from Street to Government".
The deadline for applications is 24.00 (Vilnius time) June 9th, 2017.
If you have any questions regarding participation or the application form, please email Eliza.firstname.lastname@example.org