On 25-27 April, 2017, budget advocacy training and kick off meeting will take place in Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic. The training will bring together civil society representatives to build capacity in budget advocacy to ensure community activists are able to advocate for the increase in sustainable public allocations for HIV services to key affected groups: PWIDs, MSM, TG, PLWHIV, SW and other.
The training will be held within the Regional project “Money Can Buy Health If You Budget”. It is supported by Robert Carr civil society Networks Fund (RCNF) and implemented by the Eurasian Regional Consortium. The regional consortium consists of three regional networks: Eurasian Harm Reduction Network (EHRN), addressing needs of people who use drugs (PWUD); Eurasian Coalition on Male Health (ECOM), addressing needs of gay men and other men who have sex with men (MSM), and of transgender people and the East Europe and Central Asia Union of People Living with HIV (ECUO), addressing the needs of people living with HIV (PLWH).
The regional Budget Advocacy Workshop will bring together:
- Consortia of civil society organizations forming three consortia from Armenia, Estonia and Kyrgyzstan;
- Representatives of the Eurasian regional consortium: EHRN, ECOM, and ECUO;
- Budget advocacy experts;
- Government and UN agencies.
This is an invitation for hotels located in Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic to express their interest and provide proposal for the services listed below.
DATES OF MEETING: 25-27 April, 2017 (could be few days earlier/later)
LOCATION: Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic
APPROX. NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: 30 people
METHOD OF SELECTION: Least Cost Selection
The list of services:
- Accomodation for approx. 30 people in single/double rooms on 25-27 April, 2017 (breakfast included)
- The conference hall (including: water on tables, multimedia, 3 wireless microphones, flipcharts, notebooks and pencils, laptop for the presentations).
- Lunch, dinner and 2 coffee breaks per day on 25-27 April, 2017
- Lunch, dinner (if will be needed) on arrival and departure days.
- Transfer to/from the airport
- Support in printing material
DEADLINE: 31 March, 2017, 11:59 a.m. (Vilnius time)
- The lowest price offered (100 points)
The maximum possible amount of points is 100.
Participants must submit the folowing documents:
- Bid Application Form (please find the file on the right side of this announcement)
- The candidates should be able to provide the bills in EUR or USD
Please send Your letter with the offer to Ms. Eliza Kurcevic at firstname.lastname@example.org, until thе 31st of March, 2017, 11:59 a.m. (Vilnius time).