EHRN with its EC funded project “Harm reduction works! Improving funding for harm reduction and HIV prevention in the EU” is aimed to organize a regional workshop ““What works: improving quality of harm reduction services through community based monitoring” targeted on representatives of local harm reduction NGOs from EU member countries overlapping with the EHRN geography. It is planned that the workshop will take place in Tallinn (Estonia) on 15 - 16 of December 2016. The working language of the workshop will be English (with possibility of translation into Russian).
Tasks and the deadlines for the consultant under this ToR:
EHRN is looking for the expert to develop the content of the workshop and help with its organization and facilitation. The expert under this ToR are expected:
- By 02 December to review the available draft concept of the workshop, propose and agree with EHRN amendments to it if needed, develop and agree with EHRN the final version of the workshop concept;
- By 05 December in consultation with EHRN representative to develop the draft agenda of the workshop and get the feedback on it from EHRN;
- By 09 December to provide EHRN with the final version of the workshop agenda ready for the dissemination among the workshop participants;
- By 02 December together with EHRN to develop the approach to selection of the workshop participants and be ready to be involved into the selection process if needed. The final list of participants should be developed by 28 of November;
- To help EHRN to identify relevant experts to be invited to participate in the workshop. The list of experts should be developed by 28 of November;
- Based on the agreed agenda of the workshop to develop the process of the workshop’s facilitation by 12 December.
- To coordinate the process of the development of relevant presentations for the purposes of the workshop by invited participants and experts: to develop the check list of the workshop presentations; to brief each expert on the expected content, possible structure and timing of the presentation; to collect presentations from experts and participants in advance to the workshop; to provide a feedback on their content and structure if needed. To participate in planned Skype calls with the invited experts.
- To coordinate the process of the development of the handout materials to be disseminated among the workshop participants in advance to the workshop or distributed during the workshop: to develop the check list of the required handout materials; to collect them in advance to the workshop from the experts and EHRN or from other relevant sources and make sure that those needed to be printed for the seminar are printed in time.
- To develop the methodology of the evaluation of the workshop results right after the event. Based on this methodology to develop the questionnaire for the participants to fill in right after the workshop.
- To facilitate the two day long workshop on 15 – 16 of December in Tallinn;
- To participate in a preparatory meeting with EHRN staff and experts the day before the workshop to have the final discussion on the workshop agenda, facilitation processes, roles of key participants and expected results;
- To be in contact with the people responsible for the organization of the workshop logistics and timely provide them with all required information regarding the requirements for the workshop auditorium, stationery, etc.;
- By 25 December to develop and submit to EHRN the report on the process and results of the workshop. The report should be in English and should not exceed 10 pages. The report should include also a short overview of the workshop organization process, conclusions and recommendations both for EHRN and participants on the next steps to be done as a follow up to the workshop.
More details could be found in the concept of the workshop here.
How to apply
The candidates are invited to submit their CV, Letter of interest and state the daily rate in EUR (including the taxes) by e-mail referenced under title “Consultant to develop and facilitate EHRN Community Mobilization Workshop” to email@example.com by COB 25 November 2016 24:00 EET.
Requirements for the consultant, payment and other information, please find in the document below